Monday, December 14, 2009

12.14.2009 -- All Mine




I have a funny husband. He has a quick wit and is capable of some very clever double-entendres. It's one of the things that I loved about him early on when we were getting to know each other.

And well, as far as humor goes, his sense of it tends to get a little corny or off-color sometimes and can even cross "the line." One thing I say when he pushes the envelope a little too much is, "He's mine, ladies--all mine!" I say this to let him know that he's pushing it, and to lighten the mood in case he actually did offend someone. Of course, it comes off as, "Take my husband, please!" (Ba dum bum.)

These pictures are from yesterday, when our nephews were blessed. I couldn't have been more proud of him. He's a good man, and I am so happy that he is mine.



He's mine, ladies. All mine!