Monday, January 25, 2010

01.25.2010 -- Nothing to Post





Ah, me.

I have nothing to post really.

Just a few snippets:

When I'm occupied lately--cooking dinner, for example, or working on a project--Gabe occupies himself by emptying drawers and cupboards, occasionally playing with 'toys.' After a while, he likes to get my attention by shoving himself at my legs. Once he's in my arms, he kisses me several times and grins at me.

Lucy loved her daddy's idea of taking a walk tonight in the big stroller. They put two sleeping bags in the stroller then Lucy and Gabe cocooned for the walk in the cold and dark. Unfortunately, Gabe hated it. They came home shortly (hate to say it, but I had a feeling they wouldn't get far), then went for a ride in the car.

Lucy wanted to sleep in the sleeping bag, so we just set it on her bed. The thought of her snuggled up in that bag right now just makes ME grin.