Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fast People

Tonight during one of the five minute stretches of my Yin Yoga class, it struck me that there are some very fast people in this world. I seem to know a few of them. It struck me that these people who do things so quickly and efficiently must get a lot more done than us slow ones... And it made me wonder who, ultimately, was more satisfied...

Me--I have no problem holding a stretch for a few minutes... But I've worked into that. It used to be less easily enjoyable. I wondered tonight if it would drive some of my fast friends crazy, doing 8 or so stretches during one 70 minute class.

Yep, pretty sure it would.

Well, I'm trying to learn from my fast friends. I'm trying to learn speed and decisiveness. Like Paulie Zink. Apparently, he founded Yin Yoga, but he moves pretty fast. Enjoy!