Sunday, December 30, 2012

12.30.2012 -- Not in love, Blogger!

I am not in love with the changes to Blogger that don't retain the original post composition date/order.  The change has made my effort to get unfinished posts done messy and confusing.

Here's the story. I start lots more posts than I publish.  There are a lot posted today that are now completely out of order.  What a pain!  But!  I have a funny little anecdote to ease our pain:



Lucy came home from school this past week saying that 
a boy had "a major crush" on her.  This made me a little 
uncomfortable... I tried to reroute her storytelling into 
"this boy did something funny," not absolute certainty 
that he was smitten by her irresistable charms...  

"But Mom," she said, "You didn't hear how he said it!"  

"He was combing through my hair with his fingers and he said, 'You're beaaaauuutiful.'"



For the record, this is how irresistably beautiful Lucy's hair was that day.