Thursday, December 12, 2013

12.12.2013 -- Dun Dun Dun...

Life around here is getting downright exciting!

Will my kitchen table ever again serve as anything other than a (messy) Christmas staging area?
Will I address and send all of the Christmas cards I have before the 25th?
Will Lucy practice her violin again before performing with the local Suzuki Strings group?
Will any of my children make it to school this week?
Will Gabe ever go to preschool again?
Will my children discover my Christmas gift hiding spots this year?
Will I ever again get to go to my adult gymnastics class to learn the art of artfully flinging my middle-aged body upside down and rightside up again?


Stay tuned for the dénouement, resolution, or... catastrophe!


Who has the "perfect" tree now?!
(About ten years ago, my sister's tree
was decorated by her four young boys.
Mine was decorated by me.  The tables
have turned, my friends, they have turned.)