Sunday, September 6, 2009

09.06.2009 -- TMI

Ug. Let's you and me pretend that I've done my hard-to-fill-in-the-gap-hard-to-get-over-being-so-inconsistent-with-blogging schtick. Good.

***


We might go boating tomorrow. Know what that means? That means I'll be out in my bathing suit. I was thinking about that this morning while I shaved my legs and it made me think of what sometimes happens when my body is on display like that in front of people.

And, you know...if I'm going to write, I've got to write about something...

So, sometimes people make comments about my--let's call them my curves. They're sort of hard to miss when I'm in a bathing suit. ...And they are a little extraordinary; well, bigger than average anyway.

The thing people don't always realize is that bigger is not always better. There are a lot of clothes--shirts or dresses--that don't really work on me because they're not cut right or not stretchy enough. Sometimes I feel like I look fatter than I am, especially when I compare myself with women who don't have the same "curves."

I've thought about telling people that they're implants, just for fun. I've thought of telling people that they can touch them if they want, but that makes people uncomfortable... Truth is they're 100% real. Completely natural.

I'm just made that way.

They run in my family.