Friday, February 22, 2008

2.22.2008

V-day B-day with the Buttars Family!
Lucy looks more like these cousins and aunt than she does me. Lucky girl!




Brian accused me last night of being obsessed with the computer.

1-It is clearly not the computer, but the internet with which I may be "obsessed."
2-I started being "obsessed with the computer" only just barely before he got home, so it appeared worse than it truly was.
3-As anyone can see if they look at the number of posts I've contributed, I have not been obsessing as much this month as I did last month.
4-I am BUILDING something here. That takes time, man!
5-I am still a domestic diva! Look around you, man!
6-He really should nip this in the bud and get other people like Christy to cease and desist in making blogs addicting and enviable.


Updates:

Still exercising in the morning (with Rachel -- thanks, RMT & Jillian).

Letting out the dog just before bed to cut back on midnight wake-ups and basement clean-ups.
Closely related: Got the basement carpet cleaned.

Could be doing better on the whole "fresh food initiative."

Ta-da!