Monday, November 10, 2008

11.10.2008 -- Waiting

Brian and Lucy


Lucy decided at the last minute to be Cinderella instead of a bear. This was taken at her pre-school Halloween day.


E-mail me if you are dying for details about lying awake at all hours wondering if we will meet Baby Boy sooner or later, or if you're interested in the nitty gritty of round ligament discomfort or if you want to know all about my homebound wanderlust.

***

This weekend, while Brian was riding his bike in Moab with friends, Lucy and I got to go see two of her cousins playing volleyball in the state competition. My photography leaves a lot to be desired, but here are photos of them playing:



a Mariah Katoa kill about to happen


Mariah (hamming it up for the camera)


Nicole Katoa getting ready to slam it down


Nicole with a birthday ribbon on her head (cropped from a group photo)


Yes, they're amazing athletes--and fantastic in so many other ways, too. I love my nieces and nephews!