Tuesday, September 24, 2013

09.24.2013 -- Growing Up, I Guess

Lucy wouldn't hold my hand today at the hospital (went for a check up) and flat out refused to let me take a picture of her.  She looks super cute today.  I just want to scoop her up and kiss her face all over.  (I know, I'm loony.)

Charlie is outgrowing diapers.  I may never buy another pack of diapers again, folks!

Gabe is almost reading...  He can recognize his letters (big and small) with about 90% accuracy.

Brian and I have been married for YEARS, and we have never had a formal photograph of us or our family taken (besides wedding pictures).  It took way more courage than it should have for me to actually get a session scheduled, and I've only seen 5 pictures so far, but I'm so happy to have some pictures of us as a family while the kids are still little.    Here is a candid picture I grabbed with my phone when the boys were outside watching Lucy and friends walk to school.  Gabe has binoculars and Charlie has "binoculars."



Bottom picture of Lucy and Charlie courtesy of Joshua Terry Photography.