Thursday, March 12, 2009

03.12.2009 -- A Love Relationship


I am overflowing with excitement. I just got this message via e-mail:

Hello dear, I viewed your profile at (dating site)
when i was searching for my soul mate and it excite
me so much, and i decides to contact you with a
proposal of having love relationship with
you.please i have a lot to share with you, if you can
reply me directly with my private mail box at
(
rguei2009@yahoo.com). Am waiting for your mail so that
i will share all with you and also give you my
pictures.thanks keep fit.
MY NAME IS miss ROSE(milkrossy)





I have to admit, I'm a little nervous. I've never met miss ROSE, but it sounds like she really had a powerful feeling when she saw my profile at Zeer. (You can personalize a message when you ask someone to be a friend--much like Facebook.) My profile picture there is a photo of me on the beach in Costa Rica with my arm around an enormous pig. Maybe miss ROSE is an animal lover too.

I feel like this could be really big. Man, I can't mess this up.

What if we are soul mates?!

This is the content of my e-mail to Miss ROSE. I don't want to be too forward or too assuming. Here it is:

Dear Rose,

Thank you for your note.
I would like to see if we are soul mates.
Could you send me your photo?

Thank you,
Val

Stay tuned for updates!