Saturday, March 28, 2009

03.28.2009 -- What's Wrong with this Fish?

I am stoked. I just made my first movie.
Purpose? To show you this fish's strange behavior.
(Oh, and Gabe snuck in there, too.)
Now, don't get your expectations up... this is just something I did today while doing everything else. (Well, some things that Brian didn't already do while I was gone to yoga before he left to go skiing...) Rudimentary.

Did I mention that I have the best husband, ever?





After changing Baby Fish and Book Storage's water today, I was listening to this song, watching Baby Fish do his dead fish act and I thought the song matched Baby Fish's demeanor surprisingly well. You can decide for yourself if it fits.

My good friend, Jami, used this song for a ski video she put together. I loved the song so much that I went right to iTunes to buy the album. I tried to put a couple of other songs to the dead fish footage because I didn't want to copy Jami, but this one just fit, so I put it back.

Post script: I think I have it figured out--why the fish stays up at the surface like that and swims strangely. It's definitely not rocket science. Stay tuned for my theory.