Sunday, March 29, 2009

03.29.2009 -- Normal Fish and Gabe's Blessing Day

I promised, and I delivered. Watch the video (taken today) and be demystified!




(By the way, if you like this song and want to hear all of it,
you may want to know that it contains
some pretty naughty words...)



Today was Gabe's blessing day.

It feels like it was yesterday. (Literally.)

Maybe this was because it started so early for me and my sleep schedule has been sort of mixed up lately. I haven't been sleeping much. It's standard for me to burn the candle at both ends when I'm anticipating something fun or major. This was both fun and major, so it makes sense.

Biggest surprise of the day? The snowstorm that deposited 4-6 inches in a couple of hours. It started just as we left for church. Speaking of church, we were actually on. time. That was a miracle. I left just enough time for myself to take a shower, dress, and put on mascara, but we got there on time. Hooray!

Brian blessing our children ranks high on my all-time-favorite's list.

We loved seeing friends and family and loved spending time with people afterward at home. Not all of our loved ones were there, of course... We missed you!

I'll write more on this later. Right now, I'm going to enjoy my four-month-old son!