Tuesday, January 22, 2008

1.22.2008

Tuesdays are cleaning days.

Wahoo.

Wahoo!

Why not Wahoo! instead of Wahoo.?

I also made a chart for Lucy. It features the DoodleBops. Don't know them? Here's a peek.

Lucy LOVES this show. I have used it shamelessly in my efforts to potty train her.

The sticker chart I made is working really well. When she fills up all of the squares with stickers, we will go defile her ears with piercings. (Just one on each lobe.) She's pretty cute. See for yourself.

By the way, I would never sit her against the wall like this. I've noticed a pattern, though that may explain it. When Lucy wants to sit by a person (or a thing), she wants to be physically touching it without reaching. Maybe she'll grow up to be our very own close talker.

Lucy and I have put a lot of effort into the potty thing, but the other half of Lucy's day is spent coloring. Grandpa and Grandma gave her a fantastic easel that she loves. We also roll out a whole length of paper on a long, low table sometimes. Here she is coloring. (She dressed herself this afternoon while I cleaned the garage. It's not as neglectful as it reads. She was just inside the door and the door was open. Geez.