Thursday, January 3, 2008

1.3.2008

I feel bad about my husband's birthday yesterday. I had lots of good plans to make it special but Lucy was sick all day so I ended up as her recliner all day long. I kid you not. Poor girl. I have to take her back to the doctor today so he can check her oxygen saturation.

So, to celebrate Brian's birthday, we went out to dinner at the Mandarin (where they mix addictive substances into everything) with his mom, Judy. Lucy perked up when we got her a V. pina colada and she actually ate some rice.

When we got home, I presented him with his two presents (a framed poster/map of Snowbird--which he got from friends last year, and swanky headphones, which he says he already has). Bah.

I told him that I felt bad, but he's a good sport. He said his birthday was fine.





I went to a yoga class at 6:00 this morning. I am very proud of myself. I went to bed early last night (see resolutions) and despite 5 disruptions of my sleep last night, I actually dragged myself out of bed! I'll be tired later, but I'm 100% happy with myself.

Tonight Brian and I are planning to go play on the Flowrider in Ogden. We decided that we could bring along some friends and that could be our Christmas present to them. I'll give you the lowdown tomorrow or tonight if I have time.

For now, here's a video from YouTube.