Sunday, January 6, 2008

1.6.2008

This picture was taken New Year's Eve. I know how it looks. We were only drinking sparkling juice. ...This picture brings up another point: Everyone keeps saying how much Lucy looks like Brian. I think she looks a lot like me.
*


Tonight, Lucy helped me make dinner and then cookies (yes, I made cookies just two days ago). We only made a half batch this time because the other cookie dough didn't hold up that well in the fridge. Lucy loves to cook and whenever the Play-do comes out, she makes dinner.
*

Here is Brian threatening me. He does not like beets and he does not like me to take his picture (supposedly).
*

Lucy with her Grandpa Putnam, sledding. This was taken in December 26, 2007 when Lucy and I went sledding with the Stakebakes and Grandpa P.
*

Lucy asked me to take pictures of her and her daddy this morning.
*

And this is the picture I was taking out of our bedroom window that prompted her to ask me to do the daddy/daughter photo shoot.
*


A few days ago, there was a snowstorm after that windy night. I wrote about the wind... Maybe it was the 4th of January? Anyhow--hundreds of birds came and perched on the wires behind our house. I manipulated this picture to make the skies blue. Below you'll see the original palette of the day.
*


I think she likes him.